Pumpic: The Best Mobile Monitoring Software
In this era of advancement, when kids have become more tech savvy than their parents, we are often left behind. We fail to keep track of their online activities, which has now become essential because not only tech awareness and different technologies grow – the numbers of cybercrimes has also risen.
Parents need to be aware of the Internet activities of their children, as well as understand their child’s online alter ego. This is a difficult task for us: kids advance quickly, grasping things on the fly, whereas we, parents, need hours to master new skills.
Now, if you are thinking “How is it now possible to keep track of my child’s online life?”, I am here to tell you about an amazing tool that will help you to monitor your children’s activities. This tool tailors a digital solution to meet your particular needs. So let us have a look at this tool.
What is Pumpic?
Pumpic App is a mobile monitoring software: with its help, you can keep track of your child’s digital device. It means you will be able to see what your child is posting on social networks, what messages and from whom they receive, their current location, and more.
If you worry about the installation and other technical details, you just be patient and carefully read this review. I will also fill you in on the pros and cons of this mobile monitoring tool.
How to Use it?
- If you are willing to monitor your child’s online activities, then the first step you should take is to go to the official Pumpic website. There you will find lots of useful information on online safety.
- You will also find various features (depending on the OS of the device you wish to monitor, desired features, and subscription period).
- After you decide on Pumpic cost, the detailed setup instructions will be emailed to you. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully.
- If you have any questions or doubts, contact the customer support service, which is available in chat on the site.
- Start monitoring your device of choice.
Pros of Pumpic mobile monitoring tool:
- Pumpic is a versatile monitoring tool with many unique features.
- Its control panel has a great intuitive interface.
- Select solutions and provide restrictions of your child’s device: you can choose apps, websites or phone contacts you wish to block or set limits on.
- It is safe and legal (provided you monitor your own underage children).
- Essentially, it’s only one: the app is visible, so your child knows she’s being monitored. Thus, she intentionally improves her behavior, which is a win from a certain point of view.
Pumpic app for Android:
- Pumpic app is available for all the Android versions, starting from Android 2.2 and up to the latest Android.
- It has a plethora of monitoring features that you can use simultaneously. However, the number of functions that you get access to depends on your subscription plan (basic or premium).
- The app you install on the target device is protected with a password. Therefore, even if your child tries to uninstall it, she or he won’t be able to do it.
Pumpic for iOS (iCloud)
- Pumpic app for iOS devices is compatible with iOS version 6.0 and above.
- The app is compatible with iCloud. You get access to 11 monitoring features for the iCloud solution.
When it comes to child monitoring apps, Pumpic is the most balanced solution. The setup is easy, and the features are aplenty. Also, your can have access to your parental control panel both from the web and from the app, which is available on App Store and Google Play.
Phone (913) 717-6477 (available from 10 AM to 10 PM EDT)
Email – email@example.com