It has been a while I haven’t update InspiredMagz. It is due to the Internet problem in my place right now.
Okay. Today I will share with us how to Integrate Domain from Google Sites to Blogger.com.
Usually, domains bought at Google Sites are from eNom.com.
Some of the user does not know how to integrate domain hosted at Google Sites to the Blogger.com. But it will be big joke if a web designer or developer does not know how to do it. Please follow steps below to integrate your site to Blogger.com now.
Step1: Disable domain pada Google sites
1. Log in to Google Apps administrator control panel.
- Similar URL: https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/DOMAIN-ANDA
- DOMAIN-ANDA ialah domain yang anda gunakan untuk login ke Google Apps
2. Click at Settings.
3. Choose Sites at the right section.
4. Click Uninstall Sites.
5. Click Yes, to uninstall Sites.
Step 2: Change DNS settings at eNom:
1. Log in to eNom. Got to this url to login, https://access.enom.com/domainmain.asp
2. If you forgot your password and username, follow this intruction:
- Subtitude DOMAIN-ANDA with your domain.
- Example: inspiredmagz.com
4. After that, enter the details same with the image below and Save. Done!