Code-Free Website Creation for Professional Designers, With Webydo

For years now, the most popular method to create websites involved the collaboration of both professional web designers and developers.

The designer is hired to design the image for the website in some photo editing software like Photoshop. Then the developer is asked to convert that design into HTML code which a browser can read. When this code is uploaded on a webhost, it results in a living and breathing website.

But this method is advantageous to the developers and not as much to the designers. 70% of the total amount spent goes in the developer’s pocket, leaving designers with only 30%. In addition, this can be a long and tedious process of back and forth between the client and developer and designer.

Webydo has decided to change this old method and provide professional designers with a platform to take full control over their designs and projects.

Code-Free Website Creation for Professional  Designers, With Webydo

The Webydo team consisted of a group of frustrated designers who felt frustrated with the traditional method of website design. They wanted a father website creation process, something that involved no code and would put designers in the center by removing developers from the picture. And this is exactly the online design platform that they have successfully created.

Now, let’s get into some of the features that make this design platform so unique and stand above the competition.

Built in CMS

Webydo comes with a built in CMS or Content Management System which allows designers to manage their projects more efficiently and provide their clients with a unique login. They can set site permissions so the user can edit, change or delete say elements in the “Articles & Collections” feature but without tampering with the design elements. You see websites today must be regularly updated to stay in competition. This means that the web design online software should be integrated with a user friendly CMS for the clients to use. Conforming to these standards Webydo provides designers with two integrated work environments – a DMS or Design Management System where designers can design websites and a CMS where the client or the website owner can post updates to the site.

Bills

Since Webydo is a website creator platform targeted at designers therefore Webydo’s creators have taken care of many nitty-gritty details that will help designers.

For example Webydo comes with a ‘Bill Your Client’ feature which lets designers send invoices to their clients straight from the Webydo dashboard. This means the designers won’t have to use third party tools to generate bills. This will help them save the hassle of logging in and managing several accounts and will save their time.

Code-Free Website Creation for Professional  Designers, With Webydo

Code free

Since designers are here creating websites therefore the method needs to be code free. Webydo lets you bring any web design to life with a pixel by pixel accuracy. This is achieved by an automatic code generator tool. As the designer is designing the website in the front, this tool will keep generating an automatic HTML code in the background.

This code can then be accessed by both the designer and the client.

Many fonts

Fonts that look good in a magazine may not necessarily look great on a web page. For example the usual font used in print is Times New Roman while online people prefer to use Calibri or Arial.

Webydo offers hundreds of open-source fonts which are tailored for digital viewing. This ensures that you get accurate typography and are able to portray your website as you desire.

Code-Free Website Creation for Professional  Designers, With Webydo

Go and check out Webydo, create a website by signing up for a free account. You will be able to create up to 15 pages, enjoy up 1GB of storage, unlimited bandwidth and publish on a Webydo subdomain. You of course can upgrade to the premium account and have 2GB of storage, unlimited page creation and host on a custom domain all for $7.90/ month when billed annually or $9.90/ when billed biannually.

And while your over there, make sure to pop into the Participate page. Here you will really feel the impact of the 50K professional designers community who are routinely submitting new features suggestions and voting on which ones should be added next. Webydo’s dedicated team is creating the platform for their designers.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.